Re: DBMS_JOB.SUBMIT

From: Kirill Paliy <kpaliy_at_aaanet.ru>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 23:43:23 +0300

I've faced such problem and not found simple solution. What can I suggest:

dbms_job.broken(<job_id>)
select sid from dba_jobs_running where job=<>job_id> select sid,serial# from v$session where sid=<sid> alter system kill session '<sid,serial#>' dbms_job.remove(<job_id>)

If someone knows simplest solution, it will be great.