Re: sqlplus argument with ÖÄÜöäü

From: karsten <karsten_thiele_muc_at_yahoo.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 20:16:40 +0100

Thank you very much for your help. The script fail in the same way with or without double quotes. If I'm working in SQLPLUS everything is fine and if i call sqlplus with arguments I have the problem with the character over 127. I think there is a mistake in the LANG setting. Do you have any idea?

Karsten