Re: Re: Re: Re: Sequence Number Re-use is it possible, what is the standard

From: <u28656005_at_spawnkill.ip-mobilphone.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:27:25 GMT

Dear Spencer,

Thanks for your reply. While we aren't going to have duplicate bid numbers, your tables and code is what we were looking for. The table will store unused bid numbers, one's that a user got, but never saved, so therefore never in the bid table.

Thanks

Mark

--
Spam protected message from:
Sent by  mspritzler from sasco subpart from com