Re. DBMS_JOB.SUBMIT

From: SaraN <Vishmayaa_at_yahoo.nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:20:22 -0500

That's correct.

use dbms_jobs.remove(jobnum) to get rid of the running job or the job in the queue (if you are using batch process and do not want it to run for one particular day for whatsoever reasons).

SaraN

Quick question, once a job has been submitted to queue, it can be removed from queue using REMOVE. But if a job is executing, can it be aborted.

I assume I can retrieve the job number and use it to terminate the job.

Thanks,

Jim Stewart

james.stewart_at_nospamPWGSC.GC.CA

omit nospam to email Received on Mon Mar 12 2001 - 14:20:22 CST