Re: Oracle_imon

From: kyle hailey <oraperf_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 23:50:00 -0800

Thanks for the feedback.

The file is there but Geocities has been acting flaky for me as well when I try to download it. In order to down load it easily I'm looking into other sites. Does anyone have any suggestions. I applied to www.sourceforge.com but am waiting for a approval. Till then keep trying to down load the file off geocities. It does work, but only time to time.

I would be interested in feed back on the monitor. I wrote it a year ago and didn't touch it since until just two weeks ago, and I am again inspired to add functionality and fix bugs.

The current version should run right out of the box on LINUX and NT. You don't even need Oracle installed to run it. You do need and Oracle instance somewhere on you net to look at of course, and by that token you need a valid tnsnames.ora file that is kept in the monitors directory tree in ./tcl/oracle/network/admin (the monitor is kept under a directory called ./tcl).

Best
Kyle Hailey