newbie basic questions

From: Paul <paulsh_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 13:49:38 -0500

I installed Oracle 8i for Linux and am just trying to learn the basics of it. I am looking to do some VERY basic things in SQLPLUS but can't seem to find any information on it in the book I purchased. Can someone give me a tip on how to do the following?

These are the MOST basic questions...why wouldn't the book have this info????

Thanks for the help!
Paul Received on Sat Mar 10 2001 - 12:49:38 CST