Trace

From: Sujir Nayak <sujir.nayak_at_oracle.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 08:15:34 +0800

Hi All,

        I have a problem here the connections are coming from the web server to the database and whenever the http request is send to the database I get the same user,terminal etc . Can anyone point me to trace a particular terminal and how when the connections are through webserver .

Thanks,
With kind regards Received on Sat Mar 10 2001 - 18:15:34 CST