How can i put a file in a BLOB-field?

From: E. Frijters <erik_at_e-frijters.tmfweb.nl>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2001 21:51:22 +0100

Hello,

I'm new at Oracle and I'm currently working on a MS Visual FoxPro application with Oracle 8. I'm trying to find a simple example of inserting oa file into a BLOB-column. I have an ODBC-connection to the database, so I communicate through the "{CALL <<stored
procedure>>(parameter-list)}"-command.

I also have to read the BLOB-field, but when I have a write-example, a read-procedure must be simple to create, not?

I hop someone can help me...
Just a simple example will do.

Can you mail it to me? If not, no problem!

Thanks in advance!

erik_frijters_at_deltalloyd.nl or
e.frijters_at_casema.nl Received on Sat Mar 10 2001 - 14:51:22 CST