Killed process not dying

From: <mmoore96_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 9 Mar 2001 14:19:12 GMT

On our production 7.3.3.6 database (yes, we're planning to upgrade soon). I've got a process that won't die. It's marked as KILLED and has been for several hours. It just refuses to go away. It's a minor headache as its holding an exclusive row lock that is blocking a couple other jobs.

Anyone have any ideas on how to make the process finally die or at least give up its lock?

Thanks,
Mike Moore