problem with upgrade oracle815 to oracle 816

From: <dominica_at_secondhat.com>
Date: 10 Mar 2001 03:09:49 GMT

Hi All,

I have a DUMB question,
sorry about this.

I am trying to upgrade Oracle 8.1.5 to Oracle 8.1.6.

I know I could create a NEW DATABASE in oracle 8.1.6 and export the oracle8.1.5 database and import back in Oracle 8.1.6.

But I read the oracle "migration guide.pdf" it keep SAYING use the "migration tool" ,but where is the MIGRATION tool.

I just install a new Oracle 8.1.6 and I try to bring up the installer and could not see the MIGRATION TOOL at all.

DO I need to go to Oracle site to download something first???

Please HELP, (urgent)

please email me back directly to

dominica_at_secondhat.com

Thanks a lot,

Dominica Received on Fri Mar 09 2001 - 21:09:49 CST