Re: encrypt password at sys.link$

From: <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 21:26:25 +0000

No, Sybrand. That's not going to hide the clear text password in sys.link$. There's no way around it unless you want to modify data dictionary. Just don't give select any table role (or is it a privilege?) to people you don't trust.

Yong Huang
yong321_at_yahoo.com

Submitted via WebNewsReader of http://www.interbulletin.com Received on Wed Mar 07 2001 - 15:26:25 CST