Finding owner of a temporary segment

From: jantah <jantah_at_hot.mail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:56:12 +0100

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is a way to find out who is the owner of a segment that I can see in the temporary tablespace. The tablespace manager shows a segment that remains there all day. It is owned by sys, but afaik all temporary segments are. I cannot find any info on temporary segments in the system views.

(running Oracle 7.3.3)

Thanks

--
Jan

jantah_at_hot.mail.com
... And you know what to do with 'hot.mail', right?