Re: Need help with Oracle for Netware - Multiple Instances on the same box

From: Ian Ledzion <ian.ledzion_at_xlgbow.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:30:17 +0100

Hi, Steve,

We've got oracle 8.1.5.0.4 on NetWare 5.0i, and never had multi-instance problems. However we have had *many* compatibility & support issues and are looking at migrating to Sun. Problem is I've got to find arguments convince management to fork out $$$s for the migration! Do you know of a document from Oracle about de-supporting NetWare?

Thanks,
Ian.