run a subordinate process

From: Trevor <nospam_at_thanks.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 15:46:17 +1300

Help please - porting from another DBMS to Oracle

Client process needs to trigger the Oracle server process to run a subordinate system process.

How can we do this?

If anyone posted a reply to my earlier message on this I'm sorry I missed it. The ISP hosting our newsgroups here managed to trash most of its newsgroup data this morning :-(

Thanks
Trevor

Reply-to address invalid; if replying directly please use

   tcn at inform dot co dot nz Received on Tue Mar 06 2001 - 20:46:17 CST