Help : Configure Intelligent Agent 8.0.5 on Solaris 2.6

From: K Wong <kwong_at_hk.china.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 07:34:05 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to configure the integelligent agent 8.0.5 on solaris 2.6. In HP server, there is a Oracle patch 822386 to add a new component called NAAAGT (Native Agent Adapter).

However, I don't find any for solaris, even any document about the Oracle SNMP for solaris platform.

Any response will be appreciated.

Kenly Received on Tue Mar 06 2001 - 01:34:05 CST