Re: Book recommendation...

From: Matt Smith <m.smith_at_secureinteractive.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 08:03:54 +1000

I second this nomination... I have both, and find them very useful, especially the complete reference. However, neither really have much about installing Oracle or creating databases (although the DBA book does explain how to plan for an install). The only real docs I have found for this is the getting started guide, which you can download from technet.oracle.com, but I haven't gone through this one yet...