Re: Goodbye to all that

From: Uchakra <uchakra_at_aol.com>
Date: 06 Mar 2001 04:36:45 GMT

Your postings have been very useful and
helpful. I feel you have made things
a liitle more interesting by associating theoretical and conceptual side of Oracle in answering most of the questions.

If I may suggest, your continuous or
at least partial participation in this newsgroup will be appreciated by a lot of
people who want to understand and compare the strengths and weaknesses of Oarcle and Informix. I read a paper three years ago which described through
several examples how Informix is theoretically a better RDBMS. I have always wondered how Oracle has
captured most of the market, is it a better marketing and sales strtegy and strength or is it a fact that overall Oracle is the best RDBMS.

Regards
Willy Received on Mon Mar 05 2001 - 22:36:45 CST