Re: "host ocopy..." runs in the background, why?

From: Glen A. Sromquist <stromqgl_at_alpac.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 17:56:16 GMT

I found it in SQLPLUS 3.3 - I have the same scripts running on a 8.0.5 and a 8.1.6 (test) DB , but I stayed with using svrmgr just to be safe. Perhaps if I get time I'll try running it from SQL*PLUS and see what happens.

I would prefer to use SQL*PLUS on its own as I need to incorporate both for my online backup scripts as svrmgr will not spool the .sql created files properly.