Designer 6i ----->Reporting Tools

From: James Higgins <jhiggins_at_conway-ward.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 21:12:51 GMT

Looking for a 3rd party reporting tool that is better than oracles default in designer. something that will list entities thier attributes any constraints or bussiness rules pre-defined in the repository and output has to look good too. I know tall order. If anyone knows of such a product or scripts i could use to start building my own would be helpful. We were using Publisher 2000 by Solutron but they no longer support it. Also pricing sucked.....

jim higgins
senior developer
Conway-Ward Inc. Received on Fri Mar 02 2001 - 15:12:51 CST