Re: Oracle 8.1.7 available for Solaris x86 (Intel) ?

From: Cristian Veronesi <c.veronesi_at_crpa.it>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:50:55 +0100

Shawn Qiu wrote:

> From OTN I can't find Oracle 8.1.7 for Solaris x86 (Intel) download. Do
 es it
> mean Oracle don't support Solaris x86 any more ?

Metalink doesn't list Solaris x86 among desupported platforms, but actually the latest version available seems to be 8.1.6. Unixware seems to be in a better situation: version 8.1.7 is mentioned as "projected" since months. As Nino Souto said yesterday, "Wonder what's going on in their heads, but it can't be anything good."

Best regards, Cristian

--

Cristian Veronesi ><(((( > http://www.crpa.it

Chi utilizza a fini di comunicazione politica, senza il consenso degli

interessati, indirizzi e-mail reperiti in rete viola la privacy.