Import ora-1658 initial extent size

From: Peter Laursen <ptl_at_edbgruppen.dk>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 10:00:44 +0100

Hi,

System: Oracle 8.0.5.2.1/ NT 4.0
I have an export file done as user sys with full=y and all other parameters default, ie compress=y conventional path. I need to import this into to an empty database with precreated tablespaces. The import must create the users and system data like roles and synonyms. The easiest way was to do imp as system with full=y, but I run into ora-1658 cannot create initial extent for ... the initial extents given in the imp file are to big to fit in the 1G datafiles.

What is the best and most efficient way to import from the given exportfile?

TIA
Peter Laursen Received on Thu Mar 01 2001 - 03:00:44 CST