Re: ETL (Extraction/Transformation/Loading) tools for DW???

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:30:52 +0200

Hello,
I can offer you a simple and powerful tool. You need to extract and trasform data from Oracle, MS SQL and ODBC sources and move them into Oracle. Chyfo (www.ispirer.com/chyfo.html) can do it. It can extract/transform any data and place them to text files. It generates all needed scripts for SQLLoader. So it provides the most powerful, the easiest and the fastest way to move data.
Using Chyfo you can create scripts to automate this process.

Best regards, Dmitry.