looking for Oracle8i 8.1.6 JDBC driver for NT

From: Jennifer Chang <jchang_at_uxb2b.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 10:43:14 +0800

I'm just wondering why there is no JDBC driver for Oracle8i 8.1.6 for NT.
(I looked for it on Oracle Technology Network, there are other version of
JDBC drivers but the one I wanted.)
I got some warnings when a third-party application tried to initialize the database since the version of Oracle 8i JDBC driver I installed is 8.1.7
(the version of the database is 8.1.6 enterprise)

below are the messages:
sqlio:warning:3960
Expecting JDBC Driver:8.1.6 Getting JDBC Driver:8.1.7.0.0

sqlio:warning:3961
The Oracle JDBC Driver is the wrong version

I think JDBC 8.1.7 should be compatible with 8.1.6 database server, but I still want to make sure that it's fine to do so. Please help, thank you

Jennifer Chang Received on Thu Mar 01 2001 - 20:43:14 CST