Re: installing Oracle 8.1.6 Enterprise Edition on Linux RedHat 7.0.94

From: Faust Tanasescu <faust.tanasescu_at_toughguy.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:40:47 +0500

In article <97ksm4$10os$1_at_oak.rt.ru>, "The Saint Nimnul !" <stnimnul_at_mail.ru> wrote:

I've ran dbassist on server and it stops at 80%. I'v let the damn thing work for more than 12 hours!!! Thing is I''m a bit sick of Oracle on RedHat. I'm installing a Win2k server and that's it. I'll wait for a newer version of Oracle that won't ask you to downgrade our beloved glibc!!! Developers should be more attentive when they hack into their Oracle products. Open-source RuleZ, as usual, and __everything__ or almost, closed-source _______SUCKS_______.

Thanks for your help.