Zeroising v$ views

From: Andy Kent <andykent.bristol.DontSpamMe_at_virgin.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:48:18 -0000

How do I zeroise the counters in the dynamic performance views without stopping the database?

Also, do queries automatically get re-parsed following major addition of indexes and ANALYZE, or is there some way I have to force them?

Thanks,

--
-Andy Kent-

Bristol, England

Remove '.DontSpamMe' from return address to respond. Received on Wed Feb 28 2001 - 12:48:18 CST