Re: CLOB -> BLOB Conversion

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:20:51 +0200

Hi,
I don't know is it possible to do it using simple SQL, but for example, you can unload table and load it again with SQLLoader. Unloaded CLOB is same to BLOB. So you can load CLOB into BLOB.

We provide tool that you can use to unload the table with CLOBs (www.ispirer.com/chyfo.html) It generates control file SQLLoader for loading LOBs.

Dmitry.