exporting data to plain ASCII format

From: George Clark <george_at_webmd.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:38:28 -0800

Hi All,

I'm trying to export data from a Oracle database in order to load it into a non-oracle database.
To do this I need to have it in a plain ASCII file with something like
"|" as a column delimiter.

So far I have not been able to find an easy way to do this like an
"unload" statement or something.

I'm not looking forward to writing a special select statement for each table in th database in order
to accomplish this task.

Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks,
George Received on Wed Feb 28 2001 - 17:38:28 CST