Caps Lock disabled when Using Enterprise Manager

From: Rux <roelt_at_email.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 06:53:02 GMT

I just wanted to know if this is a bug in Oracle 8.1.7 Enterprise Edition for Linux:
Whenever I use any component of Enterprise Manager (i.e. Worksheet, Console or DBAStudio) my
caps lock key is not working. The caps lock key works fine when using vi or any other tool.

Is this a bug or what? How do I fix it (if ever there is a fix)?

Salutes,

Roel Received on Wed Feb 28 2001 - 00:53:02 CST