Re: What am I missing???

From: Myron Wintonyk <Myron.Wintonyk_at_UAlberta.CA>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:04:09 +1000

Here's a possibility. Roles are only checked at login. If you grant a role to

a user that is curently logged in, they do NOT get that role until the login again.

I've run into this a number of times (just about an hour ago in fact).

However, I'll reiterate the comment by another person. Did you grant the role?