Hiding password on the server side

From: SaraN <Vishmayaa_at_yahoo.nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:44:13 -0500

Currently I are running some Sql scripts for certain data feeds. While this is feed is on, users logged onto this machine are able view my database passwords by doing a ps - ef on the system.

I would like to hide the password. I vaguely remember a hide.c function which would enable me to do this. Am I right. If I am where would I find it. Any help on this would be really appreciated.

Thanks IA

SaraN
vishmayaa_at_yahoo.com Received on Mon Feb 26 2001 - 13:44:13 CST