Re: Automated Documentation for Oracle - Free trial and low UK prices.

From: George Barbour <george.barbour_at_gecm.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 15:52:02 -0000

I don't want to knock anybodies efforts but............., Oracle provide this in their OEM application, which comes with the Oracle product.
 The version for Oracle 8.1.7 is superb. They also allow you to build and customise your own reports. I produce a number of these reports automatically daily/monthly etc.

George Barbour.