Re: ALTER TABLESPACE "TEMP" NOLOGGING. Safe?

From: Syltrem <syltrem_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:14:10 -0500

It's already like this.

So even though I get this, it does no logging? select tablespace_name, contents, logging from dba_tablespaces;

TABLESPACE_NAME                CONTENTS  LOGGING
------------------------------ --------- ---------
SYSTEM                         PERMANENT LOGGING
MANUFACTURING                  PERMANENT LOGGING
TEMP                           TEMPORARY LOGGING
..

.
.
--