Error Cause

From: <saranyam_at_inline.net>
Date: 26 Feb 2001 14:45:48 GMT

Can someone give me some insight as to the cause of this error? I'm using a DSN that doesn't actually have a physical database. The code snippet will work with, for example, a DSN pointing to a ms access db.

This is my code:

set conn = server.createobject("ADODB.Connection") conn.Open "someDSN"
Set rs = conn.Execute(stmt)

' -- Display information'

Do While Not rs.EOF

rs.Fields(0).Value
rs.Fields(1).Value
rs.Fields(2).Value
rs.Fields(3).Value
rs.Fields(4).Value
rs.MoveNext

Loop

' -- Undefine data'

rs.Close
Set rs = Nothing
conn.Close
Set conn = Nothing

This is the error:

Error Type:
Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x8000FFFF) [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data truncated

Linux Programmer's Site Received on Mon Feb 26 2001 - 08:45:48 CST