"Could not fork or create job process"

From: dgdss <dgdss_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:18:59 GMT

This is the error I get when trying to run any job in OEM. I have checked technet, the 2 sceanerios they give you do not apply, the user is Admin(can log on, has run as a batch job) and I don't think win2k limits the number of processes running.

      If anyone has any ideas please reply, thanks

D Parent Received on Sun Feb 25 2001 - 09:18:59 CST