What's the default manager password?

From: Blaine DeLancey <blained_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:25:09 GMT

I'm sure I'm going to get blasted for this, but what is the default password for the 'manager' user when installing 8i? I saw it go by as I was clicking options in a mad dash, and know it was something like 'change_on_install' but I don't seem to have it quite right. Yes, it's been a while since I've set up an Oracle DB...

Thanks,
Blaine

--
Blaine DeLancey (blained_at_mindspring.com)