OReilly Perfomance Tuning Book

From: Stefan Jahnke <q5665841_at_bonsai.fernuni-hagen.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:06:09 +0100

Hi,

I've got a copy of O'Reilly's Perfomance Tuning Book (Edition 2). Since it's not too new (it merely covers version 7), how usable is it ? Are there any things that don't apply to Oracle8/8i anymore at all ? Any hints appreciated, 'cause I don't feel like reading stuff I might not
even need.

TIA
Stefan Received on Fri Feb 23 2001 - 11:06:09 CST