OEM v2.2, failed Job with IA v8.0.6

From: Erik Fries <er.fries_at_lvr.de>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:16:39 GMT

Hello!

We're running Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) v2.2 on AIX v4.3.3.

In the console, I discovered several nodes. Their Intelligent Agent (IA) version is 8.0.6. When I create a job with the simple command 'ls' to run on this nodes, all fails. In the job-output on every node I can read 'The job did not write any output'.
I started the same job on the node which include the repository and the Oracle Management Server (OMS) without errors.

Does OEM v2.2 has problems running jobs on nodes with other (older) versions of IA?

Is anybody out there, who have similar problems?

I'm appreciative for any suggestion or hint.

Thanks in advance
Erik Fries
Landschaftsverband Rheinland
Datenbank- und Ressourcenmanagement
E-Mail: er.fries_at_lvr.de Received on Fri Feb 23 2001 - 09:16:39 CST