Anyone ever encountered ZENDZ code in outputs???

From: Gino <cabothill_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 00:08:48 GMT

I was running Oracle 7.3.2.4 using stored procedures and discovered that for some reason the buffer stream is being dumped full of ZENDZ literal codes in the data that comes out of the pipe.

Now I used UTL_FILE to put the data from the procedure out to flat file and there are no ZENDZ codes there, however when I trap the buffer output directly from Oracle there are dozens of the dam things in amongst the data.

Anyone have any ideas or suggestions as to what this might be?????

Please Help Received on Fri Feb 23 2001 - 18:08:48 CST