Re: Meaning of License High Water Mark

From: Mark Wagoner <mwagoner_at_iac.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 10:21:03 -0500

You could review the listener.log file to see where all the connections are coming from. There could be something strange going on with the app, like creating a new connection without properly closing the old one. Until the old connection times out, Oracle would count that as 2 concurrent users.

I have seen some bizarre things that turned out to be a simple bug.