Re: RBS01.dbf damaged

From: Serg K. <ksm_at_zaporizhstal.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:35:38 +0200

"Achille Carette" <achyl_at_infonie.be> ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌ/ÓÏÏÂÝÉÌÁ × ÎÏ×ÏÓÔÑÈ ÓÌÅÄÕÀÝÅÅ: news:3a923797$0$26358$73bec57d_at_news.be.uu.net...
> Thanks, this is really interesting. The problem is : how to declare a
> rollback segment as corrupt ? I haven't found any parameter to do this...

_CORRUPTED_ROLLBACK_SEGMENTS You can use this command to start a database that has corrupted rollback segments. In the example shown below, three rollback segments are corrupted, rbs1,
rbs2 and rbs3.

_corrupted_rollback_segments = (rbs1, rbs2, rbs3)

If you have corrupted rollback segments, you will receive a message from Oracle informing you of their names. The problem with using this parameter is that there is a strong possibility that your database will have data integrity problems. Received on Thu Feb 22 2001 - 03:35:38 CST