Oracle 8i and ODBC connection problem

From: ziggs <no email>
Date: 22 Feb 2001 01:26:09 -0600

We have an oracle DB on a web server and it will do ASP just fine. However, when I try to connect to the same oracle DB with the same ASP's on a different server, the different server won't connect to via ODBC. The oracle DB is 8i. I am able to use Crystal Reports to access the same oracle DB and also MS access, so I'm stumped. Any ideas? Received on Thu Feb 22 2001 - 01:26:09 CST