Re: Perl::DBI early return from $sth->execute

From: Yong Huang <yhuang_at_indigopool.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 14:34:33 -0600

Then I don't know the answer.

But it seems fork() runs OK in my Perl for Windows:

C:\>more < test.pl
#!perl -w

$pid = fork();

if ($pid == 0)
 { print "I'm child.\n";
 }
else
 { print "I'm parent.\n";
 }

C:\>perl test.pl
I'm parent.
I'm child.

C:\>perl -v

This is perl, v5.6.0 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread (with 1 registered patch, see perl -V for more detail)

Copyright 1987-2000, Larry Wall

Binary build 613 provided by ActiveState Tool Corp. http://www.ActiveState.com
Built 12:36:25 Mar 24 2000
[snipped]