Oracle Licensing

From: David Allamon <dallamon_at_overdrive.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:41:39 GMT

I want to run Oracle8i on a Linux box that may add a second proc and/or have the proc upgraded. I may also add another box to the mix eventuall. In other words, i need to be able to grow some with the licensing.

Oracle's site isn't clicking for me right now.

Any ideas as to what licensing i would use? NU's and UPU's? Cost?
Thanks,
d Received on Wed Feb 21 2001 - 11:41:39 CST