Re: What do you recommend for a new person wishing to become DBA? tkky

From: Typingsux <sadf_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:36:44 -0500

Darn. I think you're right.

I'm going to change my newsgroup name to my general online name. Good advice.

Thanks everyone. I got netG cbts.

They look good, they have audio as well as video. Any there any better?

I'm doing most of this on my own. Can you self start this?

Tell you one thing, I have my head spinning already.

Thanks again.