Re: Replication problemes

From: Kurt P. Buchleitner <kurt.buchleitner_at_uta.at>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 11:35:19 +0100

yes, and what action are you taking when the error occurs?

creating snapshot?
refreshing and with what methode (dbms_refresh, dbms_snapshot, with Replication Manager or in sqlplus)

what kind of replication are you using?
master-master
master-snapshot (with updateable snapshots or not)

info like this would be good to find out where the problem is

:-) kurt_at_kurti.cc