Re: Oracle 8i .CHM or .HLP file?

From: Jim Kennedy <kennedy-family_at_home.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 02:09:08 GMT

The product comes with the information in HTML format and I think 8.1.7 comes with it in PDF also. Should be on your install CD. I usually install it locally and use it all the time. It does come with a Java searcher, but the documentation is organized fairly well (a mirror of the actual hard cover documentation) and once you are familiar with which book is for what the table of contents in each book is easy to use.

Jim