Porting Sybase to Oracle

From: Randall DuCharme <ARHorseman_at_NOSPAMcox-internet.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:01:57 -0600

Greetings,

Is there an 'easy' way to port from Sybase SQL Server 11.x to Oracle 8i? (Tables, triggers, procedures, indexes.... the whole 9 yards)

I have .sql scripts to create tables, procedures, indexes, and triggres there seems to be troubles with even simple datatypes. I'm not sure what the scripts were created with but types like 'CHAR_13' don't port.

Thanks in advance.

--
Randall D DuCharme  (KD5IZI)  Proud to be 100% Microsoft Free!

Unsolicited commercial email (SPAM) received at this email address
will not be tolerated.  All spam is subject to a $200 per incident
processing fee and possible legal action pursuant to US Code, Title
47, Chapter 5, Subchapter II, p.227.