Re: SELECT * FROM (MyCursor Results) ..?

From: Brian Y. <NOSP_at_M>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 17:46:57 GMT

Thanks for the response. There is a special case where I will have to link (join) to a table in an external database. I could just put that in the cursor query, but I don't want to impose that overhead since data from the other table will only be required about 10% of the time. So my idea was to take the cursor results as its own recordset and then do the external link.

I wonder if there is, instead, some parameter I could send to the cursor that could conditionally do the join...