Re: Oracle-(server) and Macintosh

From: Sebastiano Pilla <etechweb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 14:55:33 +0200

Gordon Cartwright <gordon_cartwright_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I'm now working on MacOS 9.1 and things are fine on that too - None of which
> helps much ;-) I've even tried running 8.1 on my old performa to see if I can
> recreate your setup, but I don't get a problem on that, so I'm stumped.
> I'm using SQL*PLUS v 3.3.2.0.2 at the moment, but have tried to re-create the
> problem with 3.1.3.5.3 too. What version do you have?

I'm using v. 3.3.2.0.3: now the problems on my machine could be an extension conflict (that manifests itself only in SQL*PLUS) or a genuine bug in the 3.3.2.0.3 version of SQL*PLUS, since you don't get the problem with the same OS version and different SQL*PLUS versions.

Thanks for your help
Sebastiano Pilla Received on Sun Feb 18 2001 - 06:55:33 CST