OPS - problem

From: dhlfive <dhlfive_at_myasset.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 16:03:20 +0900

hi, i had a problem about OPS problem, please show me how to fix the problem,

and i worte below my problem and my environment

my environment and my problem

I HAD two OPERATION MACHINE

(AIX 4.3) - ORACLE 8.0.6
Oracle8 Enterprise Edition Release 8.0.6.1.0 - Production PL/SQL Release 8.0.6.1.0 - Production
CORE Version 4.0.6.0.0 - Production
TNS for IBM/AIX RISC System/6000: Version 8.0.6.0.0 - Production NLSRTL Version 3.3.3.0.0 - Production

i oprate only one machine(called a)

and used the other machine(called b) as backup machine,

all query used only one machine(called a)

but i saw, when problem broke out,

machine b create query and p000 backgroud process

 i did , change parallel degree option when creaed table and

change parameter(max_server = 0)

i saw p00(parallel backgroundprocess) create only one machine(called a)

thank you very much for my message, and i am sorry for my english too bad

and if you not understood my message, please mail me ,

i mail re-corrected my message to you again. Received on Sun Feb 18 2001 - 01:03:20 CST